PlayStation Mine Just Came In The Post!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Zammy Martínez, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Zammy Martínez

Zammy Martínez Active Member

I haven’t checked out anything yet apart from making my profile, but i just wanted to know if there would be updates coming in the future like other classes of train coming out of Paddington, real routes/liveries, other terminus’ and thier routes?

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

There will be DLC for the game in the future. The next one set to arrive is the "West Sommerset Railway" and after that the "Ruhr Sieg Nord" route. There isnt any release date for both at the moment but WSR should arrive in the near future.

After those two they havent announced the next routes that will arrive. For things you want to see included in the game (Routes, Trains, Features) make sure to take a look into that section and to submit your own there aswell:
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/forums/content-suggestions-proposals.75/

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

The basic answer is... Yes
    There are update suggestions and comment areas of this forum as well as DLCs in the PC section which DTG are looking to port over to the PS4 version so keep an eye across the PC, Xbox and PS4 forums to see what's being suggested
    There are also "Devstreams" on twitch and Youtube from DTG which show the content being played on different platforms