PlayStation Minor Game Startup Issue

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by bobbsi1, Dec 7, 2021.

1. bobbsi1

bobbsi1 Member

I just wanted you to know, that on my PS4 Pro the game startup is a little bit bugged (or maybe extremly laggy).

If you try to skip the intro, you need to press circle about 5-6 times to cancel the video. After that the "press any button"-screen shows up and needs another 5-6 klicks before showing the "DB G6 Out Now!" news, where I have to press circle several times again.

So all in all, I need to constantly press circle to get into the game.
    It's not that big of an issue, at least for me, but I'd like you to know, it's just inconvenient.

2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

It is similar on PS5 - a single button press doesn’t always work and requires multiple attempts.

3. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

...the hacked intro video and the laggy DTG loco (or MCU superhero) sequence could be caused by to much addons. Because the more addons are installed, the longer the console needs to load in all the content. I guess pressing buttons doesn't do anything until the loading process is finished. Even a PS5 with its fast SSD has to load in first.

What is also still annoying is the fan noise due to the unlimited frame rate in the diorama menu. A few month ago Matt said during a live stream, that this issue will be resolved by a limited frame rate, but it isn't yet. ;)

4. Yuk Foo

Yuk Foo New Member

This is quite annoying for me as well. Would just rather have a loading bar if that’s what the game is doing.