Minor Inquiry/request Regarding Tuesday‘s Q&a Stream

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by TimTri, Aug 19, 2022.

1. TimTri

TimTri Well-Known Member

Hey guys! I only just got around to watching the Q&A stream because I was on holiday until yesterday.
    During the broadcast, Matt and JD mentioned some relatively minor things they would update us on after the stream.

They include:
    • Are there any options for resolution on console?
    • Pictures of the automatic lighting transform system between TSW2 and TSW3 content.
    • New HUD element on Kassel-Würzburg (which was supposed to be shown during Thursday’s preview stream, but ended up not being talked about).
    The given timeframe in all cases was either “very soon” or even “tomorrow” (which would’ve been Wednesday, two days ago). However, I couldn’t find these promised updates/responses anywhere on the forums, including the dedicated Q&A thread in the Suggestions sub-forum.

Would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction and/or provide these updates. Thanks!

2. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

3. The new HUD element is a line under the signal state (top right) which, on German routes, shows the current PZB state.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. tbaac

tbaac Well-Known Member

It is I imagine very helpful / annoyingly too helpful / irrelevant, depending on whether you use PZB and how good you like to tell yourself you are at it.

4. TimTri

TimTri Well-Known Member

Went back to the stream, and there is indeed some new helpful safety system info in the upper right! This will make them much easier to understand, great move by the devs.