Missing Dlc

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by jase_37, Mar 15, 2021.

1. jase_37

jase_37 New Member

Hi all

Over the weekend I purchased the Frankfurt U-Bahn add on for TS2021 from Steam. When I go to TS it doesn’t appear under my routes at all. In Steam it says that it is in my library. I’ve untucked it under my DLC in Steam, reticked and nothing changes. I’ve even uninstalled TS2021 and reinstalled and it still won’t appear.

I’ve contacted Steam for a refund, only for it to be refused because they claim I’ve played it for 4 hours & 8 minutes, which is impossible as it doesn’t appearing TS for me to play it.

I’m hoping someone might have any ideas on how to find it.

2. DIFFLOCK

DIFFLOCK Active Member

NOTHING shows up? I've had a quick look at the DLC and it says this:
    "
    • U3 bi-directional unit in Orange/Ivory and Vista Blue livery
    • U4 bi-directional unit in Vista Blue livery
    • U5-25 bi-directional unit in Vista Blue livery
    • U5-50 single-direction unit in Vista Blue livery
    • Advanced start-up procedure for each unit
    • Fully simulated passenger door operation and departure procedure
    • Functional IBIS passenger information system
    • 24 Standard Scenarios
    • 2 Free Roam scenarios
    • Quick Drive compatible
    My emphasis. There are no career scenarios. You should see the included locos/rolling stock. My apologies if you have already checked your Quick Drive, Standard and Free Roam tabs..

3. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

[1] TS2021 is the Engine that makes the game work there is no need to uninstall it because one little thing does not work.
    It is like taking the engine out of your car because the Light Bulb does not work
    [2] You have played Train Simulator for 4 hours & 8 minutes - you get 2 hours to play TS2021 after download
    As Difflock says above look under standard scenarios
    Also try a Quick Drive with the train on the route - that would prove you have it installed.

Lastly if you have a file problem there is an option to verify the files in the game without uninstalling anything

• Like Like x 1