Missing Services On Gwe

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Shaun123, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Shaun123

Shaun123 Well-Known Member

Evening!

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned elsewhere, but I’m seeing reduced timetable mode, especially for the HST.

If you look at one of the original timetable supplied by DTG, as well as WonterRail timetables, there is quite a variety of HST services.

After 19:55, I’m showing no services after that use the HST services around 21:00-22:00 are missing that definitely were present in TSW. There’s definitely some missing throughout the day too.

I’ll try to be more specific when I get chance.

2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

There are two different lengths of HST sets and they are separated into two timetables accessed by changing livery. They both have the same label so it’s a bit confusing. It’s just the length that’s different, the livery is the same.

3. w2sjw

w2sjw Active Member

I noticed this as well, and I don't like the fact that the 2 different livery entries don't show you the car length in the title. If you have the mod from trainsim.cz that adds the FGW liveries, THOSE do show the consist length (2+7 & 2+8).

• Like Like x 1
  4. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

So length matters... sorry - ashamed - will go hide again for a while.... :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shaun123

Shaun123 Well-Known Member

Ah, you’re right! Not noticed that before!

Thanks.

• Like Like x 1