Missing Stations Completely

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Zammy Martínez, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Zammy Martínez

Zammy Martínez Active Member

In the cab it should be like real life and we as drivers should be fully concentrated. But me like a muppet was too busy being a clown with my girl that I completely missed the stop.

Now a red signal wont let me go back far enough and the signaller says there is no route to allow me through at restriction. So what do i have to quit? Because im sure i cant go any further, even in real life i wonder what would happen in this regrettable instance.

Im going to try going foward but advice would be appreciated

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sintbert

Sintbert Well-Known Member

Well in Switzerland you just drive on to the next station, inform the passengers over the announcements that you are very very verrrrry sorry for missing the stop. They will have to take go out on the next station and take a train back and be very pissed at you and your company. If there is no connection back, like on the last train, then you organize them taxis.

In the game it depends on how far you overshoot, if you can drive back then do it, if it wouldn't let you, then you failed and have to restart. Maybe you are able to exit and start on the last checkpoint it saved on.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Zammy Martínez

Does it automatically save though, or would i have had to save it? I went on for ages btw coz i was bored that day but nothing happened, the marker for that stop just got more distant and more distant lol.
    Thanks though bro, your first paragraph was funny but true

4. Sintbert

Sintbert Well-Known Member

You have your manual savepoint and also a automatic checkpoint. Automatic checkpoints are created when completing a stationstop as far as i know. In the pausemenu is a "load last checkpoint" button.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Zammy Martínez

That would b handy to press before going thru a red light