Mittenwaldbahn No Locos?

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by cscarpenter, Feb 6, 2021.

1. cscarpenter

cscarpenter Well-Known Member

Hi all,
    Must admit this one has me stumped.
    Have the Mittenwaldbahn route installed and all of the Scenarios / Quick Drive work as should.

My issue is if I try to create a new scenario there are no Locos or Consists available although the OBB 2016 & BR442 Talent came with the route.

Have tried cloning an existing scenario which results in the Locos being available but as soon as you create a new scenario marker they disappear from the options.

Have also tried using TS Tools to find the location of said Locos but the Mittenwaldbahn Route is not listed at all, so cannot even substitute other Locos in the existing scenarios.
    Have tried Verify Integrity & Uninstall / Re-install not sure of what else to try.
    Hoping someone can point me in the right direction for what may be causing the problem or what I am dong wrong.
    Many thanks in aticipation

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
  2. cscarpenter

cscarpenter Well-Known Member

YAY!! Solved It
    Went back into TS Tools and ran both the Extract Route Properties.xml and the Extract Scenario Prperties.xml again.
    Boom the Route now appears in TSTools.
    Searched for the Loco Location to find they are not contained in the Route. They are in separate DTG Folders.
    DTG\BR442Pack01\RailVehicles\
    DTG\OBB2016Pack01\RailVehicles\

Just thought I would post my findings in case anyone else comes across the same problem.
    Happy Chappy I now is.