[mod] Db Br 425 - Sifa Hud Fix (hauptstrecke Rhein-ruhr)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by annadess, Apr 18, 2022.

1. annadess

annadess Member

TL;DR: This mod fixes the BR425's Sifa HUD bug, and shows the current Sifa state to the player just like other german trains. You can get it here.

Hi! So I played around with a few assets again and with a lot of luck and with sheer coincidence, managed to create a mod that might actually have some use for a few people! I couldn't really get it to work without the alerter "circle" being constantly visible in the HUD, but I hope that's forgiveable for a mod like this. Enjoy!
    [​IMG]
    Known issues:
    • The circle on the lower right part of the HUD is always visible whether you have Sifa turned on or not.
    • When standing up and sitting back down the moment Sifa goes active or when you have a Sifa/PZB emergency brake happening it will keep on being "active" until the next sifa alert needs to be pressed. (might be a base game issue?)
    • Alt-tabbing might get the 425 into a similar state as the HRR 422, where you need to stand up and sit back down again to be able to press your Sifa/Alerter button. (might also be a base game issue?)
    If there are any others I should know of, please let me know!

Download and installation instructions can be found here

Have fun with my mod!
    -Aurora Bee

• Like Like x 3
  2. hyperlord

hyperlord Well-Known Member

Cool, thanks for sharing!

• Like Like x 1