[mod Download] Hrr Scenario Designer Path Extension (portals And Additional Ai Paths) + Scenarios

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Task, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Task

Task Well-Known Member

I recently made a mod which adds 60 new paths to the Scenario Designer on the Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr. The paths include as good as all lines that run in 2021 on HRR. Many of them even are AI only and just run from portal to portal. All the other paths also include portals so you can send the AI trains there after they finish their service. You can also let AI trains spawn in the portals so they don't stand around on the platforms too early.

Included lines are:
    • S-Bahn: S1, S3, S9
    • Regionalbahn: RB 33, RB 40
    • Regionalexpress: RE 1, RE 2, RE 6, RE 11, RE 16, RE 42, RE 49
    • AI only: S2, S6, RB 32, RB 35, RB 46, RE 3, RE 5, RE 19, RE 44
    • Fernverkehr (also AI only from Düsseldorf to Oberhausen and from Essen in the direction Münster)

Please read the manual before using the mod. The manual is available in English and in German.

The mod can be downloaded here: https://mods.trainsimcommunity.com/...hes/i875-hrr-scenario-designer-path-extension

I also already made two scenarios with the mod that include way more realistic AI. I also managed to ignore the five minute steps in the scenarios so the timings should also be much better.
    RE 42 Duisburg Hbf - Essen Hbf: https://mods.trainsimcommunity.com/...bf-with-path-extension-portals-more-lines-etc
    ICE 529 Bochum Hbf - Duisburg Hbf: https://mods.trainsimcommunity.com/...f-with-paths-extension-portals-more-lines-etc

If any DTG employee reads this: You can include this mod in the official version if you want to. I give you all the permissions you would need for this. So console players could also enjoy all the possibilities for AI trains.

• Like Like x 10
  2. Monder

Monder Well-Known Member

Is it possible to stack trains in portals? Probably only possible to select it as a starting point for one service, but can multiple disappear into one portal?

3. Task

Task Well-Known Member

So from what I observed in my testing there can spawn one train in a portal (as it behaves the same like a platform there) but there can drive as many trains as you want into a portal.

4. mike.obrebski

mike.obrebski Active Member

Can you please explain or suggest how to enable more paths in other packages and route systems?
    Basically, how did you do this?
    I am able to unpack Pak files and have Unreal engine, but don't know where to look for path definitions. I am a software dev, so can handle tech aspects

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021