[mod Download] Tsw 2 - Sehs Updated Timetable V 1.4 (347 Services)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by trainsimcz, Feb 7, 2021.

1. trainsimcz

trainsimcz Well-Known Member

Update 20.09.2021
    New version update:
    - added support for 4.26
    - not sure if its working right with Epic version as some mods have problems there
    - include Out of Bounds trigger remover and Invisible wall remover.

Download: http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2497

Update 16.03.2021

Before BR 465 DTG released update for SEHS where they again update the timetable. So version 1.2 was working but some of the services were not showing (mostly for BR 465 as its setup only for substitution). During that time i was busy with information boards for DE routes and logo pack. So now here is the latest updated timetable for SEHS which unlock some of the AI only services. This mod include invisible wall remover and out of the bounds remover as without those mods you will not be able to enter some of the areas.
    New version 1.3 is possible download here: http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2456

Update 16.02.2021

As DTG update SEHS timetable, its time for me to release updated version too :) So here is updated version 1.2 which include latest SEHS timetable (346 services)

Download:
    http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2445

Update 09.02.2021
    SEHS timetable v1.1
    -> http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2442
    - fixed unnamed services (5JXX - some morning services under 395 - 8:17AM and 8:47AM)
    - 2 extra moving stock services are under class 375
    - added invisible wall remover (already include OOB remover) so you dont need any extra mods for TT
    if you dont care about unnamed services in the menu then you dont need that update as its the same TT

-------------------------------------------------
    After SEHS DLC release many users noticed that Ebbsfleet bottom station is never used for player services. There is only AI services which are going there. Many of you even tried to go there with AI service and then almost by the end of the service you failed (Out of bounds trigger). Now here is updated timetable which is unlocking all services with letter J in the name. All those services start or end in that Ebbsfleet bottom station. With that update there is now 340 services which you can enjoy :) And as a bonus, this pack include Out of Bounds remover which is even released as standalone for other routes if you dont want this timetable.
    Download:
    http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2438

Enjoy!

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 25
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Shaun123

Shaun123 Well-Known Member

Excellent work! Hope this is something DTG can easily themselves as an update, so we can access even more services.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tom Fresco

Tom Fresco Well-Known Member

Wow, really impressed. Great Work!
    It works on other routes as well? This is amazing!!

4. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

5. osiegmund9

osiegmund9 Well-Known Member

A big thanks for your work!

6. Monder

Monder Well-Known Member

Is there a way to go between Ebbsfleet lower and upper? Otherwise amazing tweak!

7. Scorpion71

Scorpion71 Well-Known Member

Excellent work as ever trainsimcz. It really does beg the question though, why didn't DTG just finish off modelling the lower level and make it accessible, surely it wouldn't of taken that much longer to do, especially given all the services are in place too.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2021
    • Like Like x 8
  8. Mr JMB

Mr JMB Well-Known Member

This is really nice, there is often a service sat in the lower platforms so you can go up and down the HS1 part of the route all day with this mod. The invisible walls are still there so you can't get out of the platform area and walk to the upper platforms, but maybe someone can add that. It would be awesome to be able to walk down the stairs from the upper platform down to the lower ones. You can see though that the station object is just a box, so there is quite a bit of work to get that to happen.

9. HeyYoPaulie!

HeyYoPaulie! Well-Known Member

This is brilliant, thank you trainsimcz.

Question: Since installing, I notice there are a couple of blank timetable entries in the 375 timetable. Do you have that also?

10. trainsimcz

Those entries dont have any text in timetable file so they are blank there... i can try to trace them. its difficult as there is around 600 services inside the TT - if you ask why that much if you have only 340 than you are able to drive only services between the stations but not to the and from the portal. So usually one service is from portal to the station and it ends there and new service start there which you can drive... again on last station your service ends there and if the train leave the station to the portal than this is another service. So 1 driving service got usually 2 non driving services.
    But if i remember right there were 2 services in the timetable with just info moving stock... so maybe those are the services... so how many blank spaces you have ?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
  11. HeyYoPaulie!

All good! Thank you for your reply. No need to trace them - I was curious to see if it was a known behaviour of the mod.

In answer to your question and Just as an FYI - there are 2 blank entries. The first is directly above 2L53 and the second is directly below 2L53.

Děkuji

12. trainsimcz

So yeah those are the stock movement as there was 2 services like that, i will add the name there and release update

• Like Like x 1
  13. trainsimcz

SEHS timetable v1.1 -> http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2442
    - fixed unnamed services (5JXX - some morning services under 395 - 8:17AM and 8:47AM)
    - 2 extra moving stock services are under class 375
    - added invisible wall remover (already include OOB remover) so you dont need any extra mods for TT
    if you dont care about unnamed services in the menu then you dont need that update as its the same TT

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
    • Like Like x 7
  14. HeyYoPaulie!

I am grateful to you for updating this, and for all your ongoing contributions to the community. I'm new here but your numerous mods have already greatly enhanced my enjoyment of TSW2.

Thank you / Děkuji :)

15. Oldcustard

Oldcustard Member

There seems to be a TVM bug when exiting the final tunnel before Ebbsfleet lower station. The TVM jumps down to 80 without warning and causes an e-brake application. Fantastic mod though, it's nice to get these extra services

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  16. HeyYoPaulie!

HI trainsimcz - will it be possible to integrate the 8 new freight services for the Class 66 with this mod? They don't show up in timetable with this enabled.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  17. trainsimcz

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  18. WaveyDavey

WaveyDavey Well-Known Member

That link doesn't seem to be working for me..... Says the page doesn't exist.

19. rostdor

rostdor New Member

• Like Like x 1
  20. WaveyDavey

WaveyDavey Well-Known Member

Yep that one works OK.

21. HeyYoPaulie!

You move fast mi amigo! Brilliant work - thank you! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  22. trainsimcz

Before BR 465 DTG released update for SEHS where they again update the timetable. So version 1.2 was working but some of the services were not showing (mostly for BR 465 as its setup only for substitution). During that time i was busy with information boards for DE routes and logo pack. So now here is the latest updated timetable for SEHS which unlock some of the AI only services. This mod include invisible wall remover and out of the bounds remover as without those mods you will not be able to enter some of the areas.
    New version 1.3 is possible download here: http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2456

• Like Like x 4
  23. Nei4024

Nei4024 Active Member

Hi, I was playing LGV Marseille-Avignon and I have realized that only one scenario can be created on the H and I platforms.
    You could do as in Sehs, enable all the platforms of Marseille Saint-Charles so that they can be put in the scenario planner??
    Thank you

24. leelarner

leelarner New Member

trainsimcz any idea when this mod will be updated to work with unreal engine 4.26

25. trainsimcz

I have to first check if they did some changes into that timetable, and if yes then i need to first do changes in that new timetable, its not that simple like other mods where i need to just repack them)

• Like Like x 1
  26. ethanafro#1375

ethanafro#1375 Active Member

Can you update this mod so it works on 4.26 please

27. trainsimcz

I already post reply about that and i dont think its that difficult to find it.

• Like Like x 1
  28. trainsimcz

New version update:
    - added support for 4.26
    - not sure if its working right with Epic version as some mods have problems there
    - include Out of Bounds trigger remover and Invisible wall remover.

Download: http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2497

• Like Like x 5
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  29. leelarner

leelarner New Member

trainsimcz I am running on epic and just thought I would mention I have 335 services not 347 like previous versions

30. trainsimcz

Well Steam version got 347 services but it can be because there is no NTP on Epic and it require even ECW to have completely full timetable. So if you dont have ECW then you got less services, the same for NTP.