[mod] Talent 2 Md - Pzb And Circuit Break Fixes (rapid Transit)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by annadess, Feb 18, 2022.

1. annadess

annadess Member

Hi! I've made a mod that can fix two issues on Rapid Transit with the Talent 2s on the route that people have known about for a while now. It can both fix putting all Talent 2s back in PZB mode O, and making sure that the Circuit Breaks are closed per default, (handbrake may still be applied) or you can install only one of the fixes if you wish, but be sure to only install one of them! More info on this website over here.

NOTE: This mod isn't part of any official Dovetail patch or fix, it's a user made mod and doesn't hold up to the same standards that Dovetail's content does. This mod will be discontinued once an official patch is released, and it shouldn't be viewed as anything equivalent to an official patch or a hotfix from the developers themselves.

[​IMG]

Best wishes,
    Aurora Bee

• Like Like x 14
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

I'm gonna spare any comments on DTGs side about this, I'm so fed up. The community and those mods are what keeps TSW going, thanks a lot!

• Like Like x 9
  3. paweuek

paweuek Active Member

Paraphrasing Choi "Hallejuah, man. You're my savior, man. My own personal Jesus Christ." ;) Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Winzarten

Winzarten Well-Known Member

Thank you soooo much for this. You made rapid transit again playable for me...:)

It's astonishing for how long DTG wasn't able to release a fix for something so small as this.

• Like Like x 6
  5. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for your work in getting this out. Finally Ive been able to run the talent on RT.

• Like Like x 1