Moddable Or Homemade Decals

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mr JMB, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Mr JMB

Mr JMB Well-Known Member

The new decals that come with the Mastery have made me think. What if we could officially, or unofficially, replace those decals with our own? This would help those who are running out of layers.

If we could be able to make a logo using many layers and shapes and then convert it into a decal which only takes up one layer on a train that would be very useful (that is the official version).

Alternatively, if the image files for the decals can be found and replaced by users that would also work (that is the unofficial version).

• Like Like x 1
  2. vogelm10

vogelm10 Well-Known Member

So like in Forza where you can save layers to be used on all units. I would personally love that feature, trying to make a complex logo every single time between different units is a pain.

Any clue what that section below it that says images is for? I'm on xbox so not sure if it's functional for us.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

I agree. I have created my own fictional Freight Operating Company for the European stuff and have quite a complex decal for my Logo so this would definitely make it easier for me.

• Like Like x 2