PC Mode Option Not Available Upon Launch Of Tsw2

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by malikrthr, Sep 18, 2020.

1. malikrthr

malikrthr Well-Known Member

From launching TSW2, is there a way to choose the journey, training, sceneario or service for a specific route that I want to operate. It appears when I select a route, I do not have that option and it automatically launches a joruney or training scenario without allowing me to choose. I recall in TSW2020, we had that option to choose which mode we want to access without automatically starting a journey or route. Please advise if this is a bug with TSW2

2. Luke8899

Luke8899 Well-Known Member

You need to go to settings and turn off "auto-load journeys", it'll be on the first tab in settings, somewhere near the bottom. Ensure it is turned off, and that you apply the setting (I dunno if it is the case on PC but on PS4 when you change the setting you have to apply it for it to save). Restart the game and you should be taken to a sub-menu rather than a journey when you select a route.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. malikrthr

malikrthr Well-Known Member

Thanks for confirming the setting that needs to be adjusted. The setting change worked and I can now pick which mode to go to.

• Like Like x 1