Euro Fishing More Annoying Than Any Glitch...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Derrick Miller, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Derrick Miller

Derrick Miller Active Member

We all know there are game issues, "glitches" as many call them. Know what's more annoying than those glitches? Relentless toxic posts on the internet about "glitches". Stupid internet.

2. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

It's understandable. Most of the glitches and problems are nearing a year now. It's a matter of patience running out for the players who has been here a long time and see no progress. The last update we had to wait 8 months for and all the current issues was still there and some new worse ones was added. So it's completely understandable and obvious that they will get a lot of flack from the community.

3. Derrick Miller

I get you. I was just having some satirical fun...too much morning coffee. :)

4. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Having said that though , I am very happy to see the game getting attention finally. After a long 8 month dead spell , finally things are starting to happen with updates and DLC. This is really great as I love this game , but at one point we were starting to think it was abandoned. I have to give credit to DTG that the last patch did fix some issues , we didn't have to wait too long for said patch. And also credit to the new lake just added and another 3 planned. The game finally have life again and I am extremely happy to see it. I hope it only gets better from here

5. Derrick Miller

I only just bought the game when the Urban edition came out. I was looking for a simple distraction and not expecting an obsession. The urban lake does not suit me at all, however. And I have lost confidence in Presa as it is just too much work to manage a bait set on that one. But I love St. Johns as I am from rural US and it has a nostalgic allure for me. Glad to see things are picking up! Happy angling.

6. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Sounds like me when I first got the game last year , didn't expect much but fell in love with it immediately and couldn't put it down and played it non-stop every day. Even started my own internal competition amongst me and my friends with custom rules. It's a really great game that I would love to see developed further and deeper. I like the urban lake , one of only 2 wide open lakes ( other being St.Johns ) with lots of space that you don't have to do margin fishing. ( Glad to see the newets addition Manor Farm is also wide open ). And also do well on urban there with regular boss fish. It's just not very pretty on the eyes. For me fishing and city don't go together and I prefer nature settings. RE Presa , what do you mean with " too much work to manage a bait set on that one ". What do you find difficult on your setup at Presa ?

7. Derrick Miller

Well, I will have to give that urban lake another look! On Presa it is the rig/bait drift combined with some weird collision physics that peg the drag to max when the fish goes to the bottom. As we used to say when letting someone go at work...I have just "lost confidence" in it. I am retired now so I don't have to say that or hear that anymore. LOL

8. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Yeah the bait drifting is the worst at that lake and very annoying. Must say it's my least favourite lake as well. The design is just not good , especially the very uneven bottom

9. GOrd0n Bennet

GOrd0n Bennet Member

The only reason I own an Xbox one was to play this game. I have had a 360 for ages and until I saw this I had seen nothing on the one that made the switch worthwhile.The game does have a few issues but not even the kamakaze roach were not a killer bug for me. I just love seeing a fishing game that isnt all about lures and bass. Good Job DTG. You sold an Xbox for mickeysoft and a copy of your excellent game along with the foundry dock update and a season pass for yourselves and I am a very happy camper :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Wow, that really is commitment to the game. Thank you so much!

It makes me happy to hear that you are enjoying the game!