Euro Fishing More Bugs, Bugs Everywhere...

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Spankus Munky, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Spankus Munky

Spankus Munky Member

Sorry But did you guys even test this patch before you dropped it? We have the well known issue about the missing Bosses in Manor, that we are still waiting on any information on. Look we are not expecting a fix to be dropped tomorrow to fix this neglected game but we are expecting communication about these issues and a timeline of when things are going to be addressed/worked on (if ever)

Anyway I decided to take a trip over to Presa Del Monte Bravo that last few days to see what I could catch while waiting for Manor Park Bosses to be fixed... Wow, what a mistake I made.

1st: Yes the bait moves we all know the reasons behind this I have given up on them finding some sort of middle ground. However after catching a fish with all 3 rods out when you press A to net the catch the remaining baits decide to jump forward 10-15yrds instantly when you have popped him back.

2nd: The holes in walls that fish swim through are still all over this lake, 12 months later this is still a thing? really dovetail?

3rd: Still undeterred I hook onto a Boss and the line goes out, eventually bring him to the bank and instantly the tension shoots through the roof. I quickly drop the tension down to single figures, lower the rod to the water and the tension instantly drops to zero, I split second tap the reel button only for tension to max out, this goes on for 10-15mins before it eventually snaps off and I loose the fish. This has happened 10 times out of the 15 Bosses I have hooked. But thinking its the same Boss I continue fishing to find the same thing happens to non Boss fish only it's easier to bring them in as you don't fight them for 10 mins.

4th: Yes the spod issue is back again where it will randomly ping back 20yrds from the landing position and once it has done it once then 80% of spods will do the exact same thing making spod baiting useless.

5th: Float fishing... seriously just take it out if this is what you think it should be. I have seen numerous people post on this subject, it has been neglected since day one you have done nothing to it apart from break it further which is quite the achievement.

Talk to us Dovetail, that's all we want. Be honest about the games plans, you are quick to drop the DLC's on us but you hide deep inside the cocoon once that has hit the public domain never to be heard from again until the next DLC is dropped on us.

2. a_hutfless

a_hutfless New Member

Dear Spankus!

Although you play Xbox and I'm on the PC:
    Good Posting.

Read my complaints and remarks if you like.

It behaves different but on PC Monte Bravo is as unfishible as you experienced

Greetings

Hutfless

3. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hi Munky, thank you for providing your observations from your fishing session on Presa. We understand that they are frustrating issues and they they are problems that we are aware of and are on our list of items to fix.

We can't currently give a fixed date on when you will be seeing these fixes implemented but will communicate any news to you across our various channels.

4. ignoringfosters

ignoringfosters Active Member

so were still waiting for the last achievement we need for this dlc to actually be doable? 2 weeks on hmm starting to think we should get the next one at a discounted price

5. Spankus Munky

Spankus Munky Member

The thing is Stephen you don't communicate with us across any channels at all outside of "patch is out here are the notes" You need to follow the simple rule other companies follow:

1: Acknowledge there is a problem to the customers
    2:Categorise the issue Cat A: Urgent, Cat B: High Priority, Cat C: Work in Progress, Cat D: Low Priority, Cat E: Nothing Happening/No Issue
    3: Give each Category a reasonable timescale to fix i.e. Cat A being 6 months is not acceptable but is more than acceptable for Cat C
    4: Communicate the Category intentions of the issues with the customers so we know where we stand with what to expect come next patch. If everything is Cat C then we know that 6 months is the earliest we can expect a patch and so forth

We all accept its a small team working on the game but it should never take 2 weeks+ to accept there is a issue that is plain to see like the missing Bosses in Manor which you still have yet to even confirm there is any issue, same goes with the multiplayer fishing resulting in a huge percentage of slipped hooks as soon as you pick up the rod* unless you are the host in which case there is no issue. Yet every report of this I have seen you claim to be unable to replicate this issue in house... Trying looking at people streaming multiplayer fishing when not host, try testing at home across a regular home network setup, you will see the issue plain as day in no time at all.

*which also is a issue in solo play if you have a run on 1 line and decide to cast out another rod before you pick up the running line the running line will more often than not unhook itself

6. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Thanks for the suggested way of communicating issues, it is important for us to keep you guys up to date without misleading you or giving you target dates that we can't keep to but we always try to be as up front as possible.

The Manor boss fish issue is now a known issue and we are finalising a fix for it.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Tucklis

Tucklis Member

I sent an email into Mark (he asked me too write what issues were still prevalent in the game) and I have heard nothing back. I bought this game on the day of release last year, and have now stopped playing. The water on many of the lakes looks bad, Presa is a big one. The bait still bobs around, the clutch on the reel is now missing completely .. I could go on. You allegedly fix one thing and other problems appear, shame as so much potential for this game. Perhaps it should be sold to a company that can actually sort it out and then you can stick to your train sims

8. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

I cant say I am having a problem with how the water looks, it doesn't really effect game play unlike the drifting bait bug. What started this drifting bug? I cant remember it doing it when the game was first launched.