More Diverse Characters For Player Profiles

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JesseSystemRR, Aug 18, 2021.

1. JesseSystemRR

JesseSystemRR New Member

With Train Sim World 2 expanding and growing. I was just wondering if we'll get more diverse characters to play as from other countries on our player profiles and have the option to switch and change our characters without loosing profile progress. Examples of characters from other countries is Male and female Asian characters from like China or Japan and Male and female Muslim characters from the middle east. I'm sure many more can be picked and added, but these were just off the top of my head. It would be nice to have the option to select and change our profile character to a new character without starting new and loosing pr-existing overall progress made.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Commiee

Commiee Well-Known Member

If we could also see our characters in game, this addition would be particularly good.

3. JesseSystemRR

JesseSystemRR New Member

well we kinda do when looking from the outside cameras into the cab of the locomotive, but if your talking like a full fp perspective to see our characters legs and hands when operating the controls and when walking,including shadows then yes it would be an awesome addition to TSW