More Passengers/anne

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ImNotAnAnorak, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Would be quite good if there were more passengers, I think it would add to the realism and immersion, not for every station obviously, just the main ones and more built up ones. Could make some passengers walk around on the platform too? Cause at the moment it's a bit weird seeing stations like Paddington and Victoria just... Empty lol. It makes sense having less people at smaller stops, but not main stations. Although I can understand that adding more passengers could effect the performance of the game, just an idea I suppose.

Also, to go with other peoples suggestions of working departure boards, maybe the implementation of a voice announcer like Anne that is heard at all main stations? Would add even more to realism and immersion. Again, just an idea.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 13
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. mlouie100

mlouie100 Well-Known Member

I agree they should add more passengers at larger rail terminals like NY Penn Station

• Like Like x 2
  3. jevan-dean

jevan-dean Active Member

I agree with the more passengers. I think the console version should be fixed amount obviously. The PC version, some have many powerful systems, so there should be an amount of passengers slider.

• Like Like x 6
  4. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

Like I would love to see the metro north Harlem line since the Hudson Line is on train simulator so I think it would be awesome to see the Metro North Harlem line on train sim world.

5. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind either, but with all due respect, that has nothing to do with the topic at hand here.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Patrick Kolinski

Patrick Kolinski Active Member

More passengers!!!

7. UnlimitedMagic

UnlimitedMagic Well-Known Member

More passengers at rush hour services

• Like Like x 1
  8. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

When I drive at night or early morning, there no passenger in my train or station.

They should finally fixed this

9. fabdiva

fabdiva Well-Known Member

I must say the LIRR felt very dead, I know simulating a real NY will eat CPU that could be used elsewhere, but adding a load of static vehicles strategically (I mean NY Traffic is mostly stationary) and some pedestrians in the environment between stations might liven it up.