1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Routes Coming Out Of London

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by r.barriteau, May 10, 2020.

1. r.barriteau

r.barriteau New Member

In a few months time I would love to be driving a class 159 out of London to Hontion with SWR if you make this DLC it would be a wonderful route to drive soaring through the south west of England on a beautiful class's 159. For another eg London Victoria - Crystal Palice on a class 455 and 456 in southern livery. The crystal Palice one can be like ECW & NTP in this case the 377 from ECW can come to what ever you want to call it oh and I think southwest 444s idea of the sprinters is great. Just I think its about time we Brits or anybody that likes trains from the uk can get what we were waiting for it doesn't have to be SWR or southern it can be from Northen Ireland Scotland Wales or anywhere can get a train they've been waiting for. But 50% of comments of uk stuff have contain the class 158/159 so dosn't that give you and idea? I was so annoyed when Matt said "We are not adding the class 313 for ECW" that made me mad but you can still ad trains from England not just Germany and USA because we only have 3 British routes and lots more from Germany and United States so that's why apart from the M3 we need a BR route MODERN for TSW thanks. And here's a cake for ft you do do it ONLY EAT IT IF YOU HAVE DONE IT

• Like Like x 2
  2. stowersjames9

stowersjames9 New Member

Already to many European add ons they need to add some more North American add ons first

3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Don’t be greedy now, there have been four North American DLC releases this year and no UK releases. It’s our turn next.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Southwest159

Southwest159 Member

The M3 just came out + We only have 1 modern English route ECW

5. Southwest159

Southwest159 Member

Indeed

6. hector.chittenden

hector.chittenden New Member

Chiltern mainline maybe, London to High Wycombe, 32 miles.

• Like Like x 1
  7. elarthur

elarthur Active Member

Great route.

8. Southwest159

Southwest159 Member

That would be nice

9. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Member

If chiltern then I'd want a longer route

10. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Member

My suggestion would be Maidstone West to London St Pancras International, this would be good as it's a high speed route a TSW doesn't have a high speed route yet. BTW before someone says Gwe was high speed route, it wasn't high speed routes must have speeds in excess of 140mph.