Fishing Sim World More Single Player Tournament Issues

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Daft Badger, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

Now,whenever I finish a single player Bass Tournament the game just crashes to the xbox dash so I don't get my winnings.
    Especially frustrating as it had taken me 6 attempts to win the 2nd tournament only for it to not count.
    Really wish i'd waited to buy this game as it has way to many issues to be released & the lack of communication from the developers about all these issues doesn't help either.
    You need to communicate with the people who have spent their money on this only to be met with a broken game.

2. Basskicker

Basskicker New Member

This has been happening to me as well only on ps4. As soon as the tournament time is up it crashes and you get no credit for the tournament. Hope they get a fix for this soon but from what ive been reading Dovetail is not very quick with fixes if they even bother, hope this isnt the case. Time will tell.

3. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Anything like euro fishing then help us all lol

4. dbasshooker

dbasshooker Active Member

Yep, we have a problem here dovetail. Whenever I play Single player bass Tournament and pay 3,000 TP to enter, like the Boulder tournament, when it's over and I'm ready to collect my 15,000 earning for First place win, the game crashes back to my home screen, on Xbox One console! So you loose the entry fee, and no Winnings! I should have received 15,000 each time! It happens over and over. This has got to be fixed, such a waste of time and loss of TP money! This is a important issue.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  5. CAGE RATTLER

CAGE RATTLER New Member

Have had the same thing. Works fine until the tournament ends then crashes to home screen. Happened 3 times in a row. The only time it didn't crash was when my fiancee got no fish.

6. CAGE RATTLER

CAGE RATTLER New Member

I finally got passed the 1st tourny. I was leading with 30 seconds to go and just waited for it to end and the win registered and no crash. Every other time when the line was in the water, it crashed to home page. HTH

7. dbasshooker

dbasshooker Active Member

They said they will be fixing crash and achievements issues.

8. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

If you guys are after a quicker response check their facebook page. They seem to be more active on there then their own forums.

9. Basskicker

Basskicker New Member

Who uses facebook in this day and age? Do they also have a myspace? Joking a side hopefully it`ll be sorted soon as this game sits right now i feel like i payed $40 to beta test a game and thats not cool.