PlayStation More Us Freight Routes

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by JesseSystemRR, Oct 18, 2019.

1. JesseSystemRR

JesseSystemRR New Member

As I've enjoyed playing train sim on ps4, it would be nice if the CSX heavy haul could still make an appearance. Maybe some assets from it like the SD40-2 and AC4400CW. On the ps5 it could be added. I would like to see more immense USA rail freight routes from CSX, Norfolk Southern, Union Pacific, and the BNSF, Class 1 railroads and maybe add class 2 railroads with more freight missions and less passenger for a change. With that said, it be nice to add locomotives and cars from predecessor railroads Like Conrail and the railroads that it Consolidated in the north eastern part of the USA. In my state i live next to a NS track. It would be awesome to have it featured in a US freight route expansion.

Multiplayer added to the game would be a unique feature. Have a server open to take a freight train, for a example from Conway, PA to Miami FL or from PA to CA or anywhere in the US. Have a computer control signals or human controlled and you must stop and wait for another players train to pass before your given clearance to proceed.You can ride solo or have a friend ride with you in your train. It would be the at most realistic virtual railroad experience. Long freight and passenger runs, save points for players progress. It would be railroading at its finest with platform crossplay from all over.

• Like Like x 5
  2. docsnyder1911

docsnyder1911 Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you.

3. BROCK

BROCK Active Member

JesseSystem, I gotta ask are you referring to Chessie System the company that became CSX, lol too much of a coincidence with the name. lol

4. BROCK

BROCK Active Member

They just added the GP40X to Train Sim 2020 for PC, I wouldn't mind having that but I wish they would add a six axle locomotive to TSW for consoles.

5. JesseSystemRR

JesseSystemRR New Member

Yes I'm referring to the Cheesie System, along with the Western Maryland, and the Seaboard System railroads that merged to create CSX. My dad and uncle teased me with my name and the Cheesie System railroad, so in 2011 i incorporated my own railroad as my user name is shown.

6. JesseSystemRR

JesseSystemRR New Member

I would like see bigger and more various locomotive power. The Conrail SD80MACs were Cadillac's for their time, having them on console would be a treat for extreme heavy hauls, like the CSX heavy haul, lol.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  7. JesseSystemRR

JesseSystemRR New Member

Thanks, hopefully they have something like this planned in a upcoming dlc for the holidays.

8. BlkTedRock

BlkTedRock New Member

I totally agree that is a lack of United States trains in Train Sim World 2’ what being done to resolve this issue?

9. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

Uhhh, have you looked at the Roadmap recently? Cane Creek Branch and The Clinchfield Railroad...

• Like Like x 1
  10. jeanmarc094

jeanmarc094 Well-Known Member

Cane Creek with UP AC4400CW & SD40-2. (Developed by Skyhook Games)
    Clinchfield Railroad: Elkhorn - Dante. With CRR F7 A&B and SD40
    in production.

11. jeanmarc094

post like this...the roadmap is there for a reason.

12. BlkTedRock

BlkTedRock New Member

No I haven’t but it be great to know what’s upcoming in respect to United States trains and routes!

13. jeanmarc094

this is the link to all the roadmap update that have been released. there is an update every 2 weeks on tuesday. new one coming oct. 27.
    https://live.dovetailgames.com/live/train-sim-world/tags/roadmap

14. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

When Jesse posted about not having US freight in TSW, along with references to the Cheesie System (presumably the Dairylea of the USA), it was in October 2019 when consoles didn’t have Sand Patch Grade. I notice he was talking about the PS5 being the saviour of TSW even back then. The future takes a long time to come but he got his CSX Heavy Haul in TSW2 after all, if he still plays.