Motion Controlled Cursor

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by MrSeanFace, Sep 18, 2018.

1. MrSeanFace

MrSeanFace Member

Would you guys consider adding in the option to use the PS4's inbuilt motion control to move the on screen cursor (activated by pressing R3) instead of the left analogue stick?
    The option to switch between left stick or motion control could then be left up to the individual user as a matter of personal preference. I personally think it would add an easier, more precise and more natural feel to cursor control.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Northlander

Northlander Guest

Agreed, I'd even go as far to say, do away with the cursor and give us motion control head-look (like how it works in Elite Dangerous) That way you can kill 2 birds with one stone, having a more intuitive viewing experience, plus the ability to just look at what you want to interact with.

If you've never experienced head-looking in E-D with the motion controls, I think you'd agree it's one of the best features the PS4 can offer '1st person' sim games!

This is all done with just moving the DS4, in practice it feels as close to wearing a VR helmet without actually wearing one! So intuitive!