Mount Shasta Sd40-2t & Possiably Sd9e

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by northwestcreation, Feb 6, 2022.

1. northwestcreation

northwestcreation New Member

When i save a senario then close the game and resume the senario the lights on the mount shasta loco's are stuck on. Even uncoupling and entering the loco won't do anything. 20220206010143_1.jpg 20220206010148_1.jpg

2. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

This is a common problem with Train Simulator, happens on older routes too. Marias Passes' ES44 will have cab and steplights lit on each loco after loading.

That's why I usually do not use savegames, as heavily scripted engines will be screwed up (Searchlight's AC4400CW recommends not using savegames) , possibly script based ControlValues not being saved / incorrectly saved.

Workaround is to go into each cab, turn the switches on and then off again. (Gyro light switch is on the box next to the horn, as there is no <BriefDescription> in the blueprint, no hand will appear on mouseover, the same goes for the Class Lights on the back panel).

So this is a TS issue. I remember there was a thread on this, can't find it now. Has anybody created a ticket concerning this yet?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2022