PlayStation Mountain Routes?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Joan, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Joan

Joan New Member

Hi.

Do you know or have said if in the near future they will include mountain routes, Swiss style etc in tsw? It would be nice if they included it with the fluidity and stability of East Costway.

Sorry for my english

• Like Like x 1
  2. -PjM-

-PjM- Well-Known Member

Hello there.

DTG are very secretive with their plans for future route and stock releases so no one knows what's upcoming. But given that the "World" is limited to the 3 current featured countries at present I wouldn't hold out for a Swiss mountain route. Although it would be most welcome.

On PC they have the initial route CSX Heavy Haul, which is quite long and mountainous, but it's not available for consoles - yet.

I wouldn't know you were not English. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Hi! If you like routes with steep grade changes I would recommend MSB, RSN or NTP at the moment. As PjM stated the routes as of now are only based in USA,UK and Germany. The last survey for TSW did seem to hint towards expanding to other countries. A couple questions asked if people would be excited to see unique routes from different countries (Other then the 3 countries already in TSW) and also this question was listed asking which routes we would like to see in the future. You will notice France and Japan listed as an option. Although we don’t know when or even if but I do think we will see a route based in a country we haven’t experienced yet in TSW this coming year! E4E3DF49-6B0E-41D8-94C7-0ED4B0316238.png

• Like Like x 1