Mouse Button Free Look In Cab Not Working

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by KNIGHTAL, Jun 15, 2018.

1. KNIGHTAL

KNIGHTAL New Member

Hi
    Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

I was sent an email on June 9th stating that "You can check the status of or update this ticket online at: https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/Tickets/Ticket/View/CPL-130-82647"
    This link goes to a page containing information that the update Somerset Sunshine Update Available Now for Train Sim World and that it may contain a fix for the problem I am having namely no free mouse button free look inside the locos cab. Which is caused because I have FaceTrackNOIR installed.
    Can some one please advise where I go to get this update?
    Thanks
    Allan

Ticket ID: CPL-130-82647
    Subject: mouse button free look in cab not working
    Department: Train Simulator
    Type: Issue

Below is part of the page the Link goes to.
    https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/Tickets/Ticket/View/CPL-130-82647

JUN12
    [​IMG]
    Somerset Sunshine Update Available Now for Train Sim World
    Posted by DTG Support SD on 12 June 2018 03:16 PM
    In response to your important feedback, today we have released an update for Train Sim World: West Somerset Railway on PC that addresses a number of issues which you have raised with us.

Here’s a list of what has been addressed:

2. VION

VION Active Member

Hi KNIGHTAL it seems you posted o n the wrong forum as here it is dedicated for Train Simulator 2018 and not for TSW considering the issue you got using TrackNOIR. TSW don't support by my knowledge Track IR at this time.
    If you think it is the right forum and you are talking about TS2018, I have the same issue using Track IR as when TIR is stopped but running in background I can't use my mouse to move around holding the right mouse button in the cab view.

Greets
    gérard

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  3. KNIGHTAL

KNIGHTAL New Member

Yes my game is TS2018 I bought it years ago on Steam and have not had a PC for a few years. Just rebuilt a PC and reinstalled some of my games
    The update that was suggested (Somerset Sunshine Update Available Now for Train Sim World) is paid DLC about $US29.00 from memory. All I require is a method to stop the program looking for Head Tracking, not a paid DLC which 'MIGHT' fix my problem.
    I have sent another ticket to support stating this, or at the very least showing where in the code headtracking could be disabled. However I'm not holding my breath.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. TrainSim-Luke

TrainSim-Luke Well-Known Member

Hello Knightal
    I'm sorry support hasn't replied back to you yet, they do have a large backlog of tickets that they're trying to get through at the moment.

The Somerset Sunshine update is for Train Sim World which is a different game to TS18, it wont help your problem at all. It's actually shown on the support homepage as the latest news update and not a suggested fix to your specific ticket.

It seems that FaceTrackNOIR has compatibility problems with TS18 at the moment. I will add this to the list of things I wish to bring up with the relevant people when I'm back in the office on Monday, and will get back to you as soon as I have an answer on this.
    -Luke