PC Msb, Br204, Wrong Speed Limit (4km/h) At Hafenbahn

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Rudolf, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

20201215074254_1.jpg 20201215074311_1.jpg There is still a stupid bug in the Hafenbahn area (MSB, BR204). at a switch the speed limit is 4km/h where it should be 40 km/h

See images below. You can experience it by running the scenario "Hafenbahnhof Order" while you drive towards the second consist (2 wagons) to couple.
    I reported this issue also for TSW2020. It is abit sad to see it is not yet fixed. During the transfer of MSB to TSW2 this could have been fixed with less than five minutes work if someone had paid a bit of attention to it. Sometimes I really feel sad about the way DTG works ...

• Like Like x 2
  2. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

Aren you sure it should be 40 KM/H, this is a shunting yard and speed limits aren't that high.

3. dave from Cornwall

dave from Cornwall Well-Known Member

4kph sounded right for going over the points? i.e. Dead Slow?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Yes I am sure. It only this specific point. Other point in the same street are set for 40 km/h as is the rest of this yard, except for the shunt head, which is 10km/h. I may have believed a speed limit of 10km/h or even 5 km/h, but this really smells like a bug.

• Like Like x 1
  5. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

It could be that limited because of how complicated the switch is or its limited because if you go over the switch its a sharp turn.

6. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Anything could be, but it is unlikely there is no speed limit announced, and the limit selected is weird and unusual. The likelyhood this is a bug if far higher. I believe someone by accident tried to set the speed limit but failed to type the "0" behind the "4".

7. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

Exactly, and this error comes with the 204. If this DLC is not installed, the error doesn't exist. I tried it with another loco, using the scenario planner "off the rails".

8. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

Hopefully it won't take half a year for someone to type a '0' after the 4.

• Like Like x 2
  9. hyperlord

hyperlord Well-Known Member

I think it already takes that long ...

• Like Like x 1