Msb Sound Fix??

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by F.Barnes, Aug 14, 2021.

1. F.Barnes

F.Barnes Active Member

I couldn't see the fix for the MSB BR146 / BR185 sound on the roadmaps for a long time and i can't
    see it in the patch notes for the upcoming TSW2-Update.

The BR146.2 is broken since TSW2 arrives last year and makes a headache causing noise
    especially at higher speeds.

Will it be fixed with the upcoming update or will we get the same terrible sound on Dresden-Riesa?

• Like Like x 5
  2. Swisstrains

Swisstrains Well-Known Member

Would be interesting to know, we were told that it was fixed somewhen and they will publish it with the preservation update, and I hope that we will get the fix now, I really liked the loco…

3. erg73

erg73 Well-Known Member

It is a disgrace.
    A year after they broke the sounds they haven't fixed it and these locomotives are totally unplayable. And that's after hundreds of complaints from customers. In the surveys we do, the sounds always appear as one of the highest priority demands.
    I guess spending hundreds of hours of development time to make RailDriver compatible for the... 1%?? (hopefully) of players is much more of a priority for them.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Either they haven’t done anything to fix the sounds or the patch notes are wrong. I guess we’ll find out after the update releases.

5. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Drama queen much?

"Unpleasant to drive," yes. "Unplayable?" Of course not. They do everything they're supposed to do, they just sound terrible doing it.

6. erg73

erg73 Well-Known Member

Yes, the words are the result of my disappointment after seeing the patch notes and realising that there are no arrangements for the sounds.
    Anyway, if when driving a train that train doesn't sound like a train but like the coffee machine in the bar where I have breakfast, it's unplayable for me. In fact, to drive these locos I always go back to TSW 2020.

• Like Like x 5
  7. F.Barnes

F.Barnes Active Member

MSB sound is fixed. :) (Playstation 5 Version)