PC (msb) Strange Passenger Behaviour At Laufach

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by LWDAdnane, Aug 29, 2021.

1. LWDAdnane

LWDAdnane Well-Known Member

When unloading passengers at Laufach, they stand idle as soon as they exit the train, as can be seen in the screens. It also seems like no new passengers spawn at this station, unless they too get stuck at their spawn point?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. AGoodJudge

AGoodJudge Active Member

I posted about this a couple of days ago. You'll find that the passengers are queuing in the car park adjacent to platform 1. I see in the patch notes relating to the latest update that they claim to have fixed a problem involving the staircase (in the underpass), so it looks like this has created a different problem, in that the passengers can't find the staircase which would lead them into or out of the station.

3. LWDAdnane

LWDAdnane Well-Known Member

Oh, I should've searched I guess, regardless I hope that the more threads the more likely the issue is to catch DTG's attention. Also, that "fix" makes sense as a possible cause of the problem, as it directly affects the AI's pathing.

4. MatsH

MatsH Active Member

For DTG: The same thing happens at Iserlohn - Letmathe on the Ruhr Sieg Nord route.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  5. AGoodJudge

AGoodJudge Active Member

Just in case anyone is listening who wants to fix such things, Laufach isn't the only MSB station where the passengers have lost their way.

At Partenstein, they form a queue in the high street and are unable to reach either of the platforms. Passengers leaving trains there also don't know how to leave the station.

At Aschaffenburg Hochschule, there are no stopping trains in the game, but there are passengers who are supposed to stand as though they were waiting for trains. At the moment they're stuck at the top of the stairs which would take them to the platform and can go no further.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1