Msb Train Won’t Start At Laufach (tsw2020)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by junior hornet, Jul 18, 2021.

1. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

Having revisited TSW2020 to sweep up some achievements, I am running the 11.34 DBpbzfa service from Heigenbrucken to Aschaffenburg on MSB and have successfully driven to the first stop at Laufach. However, when I try to start driving the next stretch, nothing happens. The train simply refuses to budge. All I have done is opened the doors and close them again at the appropriate time (and checked they are closed). I haven’t inadvertantly pressed anything I shouldn’t (I ran the service again to check). I haven’t activated any safety systems (PZB, SIFA etc). I tried the old remedy of switching everything off and back on again. Still no joy.

I can understand it if it failed to move at the beginning of the service but having already travelled one stop, I can’t fathom out why it suddenly fails to move at the second station.

Any help will be gratefully received.

2. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

You tried to reset the throttle back to off before accelerating right?

It it happens consistently it would be helpful if you shared a video clip.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Throttle to off, add power, if it doesn’t apply power, do that again. If you get power then you are in the bugged version of the cab car. Pressing the Sifa acknowledge button on your controller before applying power or doing the double throttle thing should get you going after each stop. If that doesn’t work it’s something else, not the usual bug.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. junior hornet

OK thanks. I’ll try these and see if they work. It’ll probably be tomorrow evening ot Tuesday now. I’ll let you know how I get on.

5. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

If you can't solve the issue go to the technical support section to see if the Devs can fix this TSW 2020 issue of the cab car not going.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

They won’t fix it in TSW2020 because no more work is being done on that game and that has been the case since TSW2 released.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  7. junior hornet

Thank you for the replies.

I’ve given up and run a different service. I only wanted it for the achievement (drive 1 service) in any case. I’ll try it again on TSW2 when I get around to it.