Mta Metro-north Hudson Line Gct-crt

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mnrrfan#6597, Jun 8, 2022.

1. mnrrfan#6597

mnrrfan#6597 New Member

Metro-North Hudson Line add on from Grand Central to Croton Harmon. This route add on will include General Electric P32AC-DM diesels, performing Semi-Express, Express, and Super-Express services during AM and PM rush hours. The P32 locomotive should feature the regular blue paint scheme as well as the McGinnis ConDot paint scheme of road numbers 228-231. For the southbound trips to Grand Central, the route should feature push-pull operation from the Bombardier Shoreliner II cab cars. The coaches, comet I and comet IIs should be featured in blue stripe Metro North livery and Red stripe ConDot livery. It will also include the M7A from the Harlem Line, performing local and semi-express services during AM and PM rush hours. The M7As will terminate at Croton Harmon, while the P32 express services will continue on to Poughkeepsie. It should feature non-revenue services going to and from Croton Harmon Yard and Highbridge Yard.
    This would be a good route because the Yankees E 153rd St station is already in the game, and Grand Central would be more packed as it is in real life.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2022
    • Like Like x 6
  2. metro north railfan 224

metro north railfan 224 Active Member

I am with you on that. I guess they could use the Harlem line as a base for it, then make that the Hudson line. Or they could add it to the existing Harlem line but I’m not sure. Then again the P32 Genesis could be a nice add on DLC like the CSX C40-8W. Regardless I love the concept

• Like Like x 1
  3. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

I hope it goes all the way up to Poughkeepsie New York that will be awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Correct way is Selling this as a Merger bundle called New York City commuter rail: Hudson and Harlem Lines. For the german-speaking parts of Europe This will be Nahverkehr New York: Harlem & Hudson Linie (€29.99 VAT) Hudson Line gives P32AC-DM M9A (remember to change the contact shoe to Metro-North Bottom contact type from LIRR Top Contact) Harlem Line while Harlem Line gives M7A M3A.

• Like Like x 1
  5. lachlan smith

lachlan smith Active Member

When will they make new Releases and model routes again The Only Thing is needed on Long island railroad is the M9 and DM30AC Screenshot 2022-06-30 15.15.54.png Screenshot 2022-06-30 15.16.35.png

6. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

I sure hope they’ll add them soon.

• Like Like x 1