Multiplayer Concept

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jevan-dean, Nov 1, 2019.

1. jevan-dean

jevan-dean Active Member

This is how I would like to see multiplayer implemented:

1. Realtime public servers hosted by Dovetail, that run with real-time and real-world weather of the location.
    2. Option for people to create dedicated/private servers. For use with friends and virtual companies. These servers could be password protected.
    3. Implement the level system so it allows you to control more stuff on multiplayer as you level up.
    4. Allow people to control signaling and be the train guard. This would then become a true railway simulator for more types of people to enjoy and not just a train driving simulator.

• Like Like x 9
  2. Anthony Vo

Anthony Vo Member

This would definitely be something that my friend would want to do with me. Also, maybe have it be cross-platform accessible.

3. NSMotherSlug#881

NSMotherSlug#881 Active Member

NEW here I see don't hold your breath everyone from the alpha beta has asked DTG about this,and us players never get and answer back ever. you probably didn't play the early alpha build of the game where DTG said there will be Multiplayer in game but its going on 3 and half years now and still NO multiplayer mode or even a Route Builder which is already made and done but DTG has never released it