PC Multiple Issues

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by JGRudnick, Oct 5, 2020.

1. JGRudnick

JGRudnick Well-Known Member

In the Sand Patch Grade Timetable scenario Y106 - Refuelling, it comepletey skipped the whole point of the service - to refuel. It never gave me the instructions to refuel. It just skipped it. And when I tried to refuel the locomotives (both were SD40-2's), it wouldn't let me stick the fuel hose into the filler pipe.

Also, some SD40-2 issues...
    #1) the railing isn't attatched! (not a big issue)
    TSW2_Adam_1601918689_00.png

#2) the chains don't lower on the walkway crossings between locomotives. (both are SD40-2's in the picture) TSW2_Adam_1601918111_00.png

The cars sink into the ground at the branchline crossing between Cumberland yard and station
    20201005170851_1.jpg

Finally, there are soooo many hidden walls around the Cumberland turntable. So many, it makes it difficult to walk around. I don't know where exactly, but there are enough that all I have to do is walk around a little and oh, there's one. There's another one. And another one!

• Like Like x 2
  2. JGRudnick

JGRudnick Well-Known Member

There is also an issue that when I fully apply the independent brakes on the SD40-2, the sound of the applying brakes continues at full volume until the brakes are fully released.

Also the GP38-2 has some weird thing going on with the bell. Every once in a while, it becomes really, really high pitched. Eventually it goes back to normal, but then after a little while, it happens again.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020