PC Munchen - Augsburg With Br 146 Lzb Issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by razmatus#2517, May 3, 2022.

1. razmatus#2517

razmatus#2517 Well-Known Member

Around 11 or so kilometres the LZB temporarily kicks in, so I'm like, ok :) But then like 8 and something kilometres from Munchen-Passing, Ende starts flashing, so naturally I tap "PZB/LZB release", which usually does the trick, but here it doesnt react at all and within a couple seconds the infamous "S" appears and brings me to complete halt... not like it spoils the gold medal, but it always sucks when I dont know the reason behind the S and cant avoid it next time :/

After stopping, the Befehl40 flashes, so then instead of just releasing I have to also press override beforehand... and then I can continue... I have no idea what causes this... tried looking for a hidden signal... nothing... could be a bug?

If anyone has a workaround (without driving LZB-less), let me know :)

Last edited: May 4, 2022
  2. razmatus#2517

Looks like something is wrong with the stop "Gröbenzell", the brakes hit just after some yellow box, as if the train was wrongly receiving signal from it, which makes no sense... at least why I cannot release Ende, I dont know

3. razmatus#2517

Update - 112.1 does stuff just fine... also tested BR146 the other way around, and again, it couldnt release... so the issue probably is 146 not being able to release... bugged LZB

4. razmatus#2517

It is indeed the BR146 LZB being bugged in general... just tested it on Koln to Aachen, and again, all seemed normal, it turned on, but then it couldnt release... then even in standstill turning LZB off and on again, it showed Ende again, and couldnt release... could it be that the loco itself doesnt have LZB display (only shows in HUD)?

• Like Like x 1
  5. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Which 146 version are you driving, the old MSB version or the newer Dresden version? (You can tell them apart by whether you have to insert the reverser handle or not)

6. razmatus#2517

I guess I did the older version, just now thanks to your comment I found out there are two different versions lol... is there a difference in which one has good lzb and which one doesnt? cos it is a fun loco, and if the lzb would work, it would be even nicer... are there any other differences?

or, well, most importantly, which one has good lzb :D

7. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

The newer one.

8. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

Although the LZB on the mfb does not work only on the hud

9. razmatus#2517

ok, so the LZB release works on that one, but then the HUD "arrow" for LZB, when it actually should be slowing down, doesnt show up and doesnt slow the train down as it should... also, yea, I managed to release LZB, but in this version, it was impossible to turn the AFB back on while in motion (in the older one you can do it) - and yea, I know how to turn the AFB back on during motion... so yea, you either can go with LZB on but get S at the end of LZB section, or you can release, but your AFB wont work until the next stop which is at that point many kms away

oh well, I guess I will go for BR112 on this route if I want LZB on a regio loco :D ... too bad they didnt add BR101 to it atm :/

10. razmatus#2517

ok, now the 146.2, the new version from Kassel Wurzburg is so bugged that it even fails a couple km before Munchen-Pasing without even really passing a red signal... and as for 112 that used to work with LZB on this route, that one stopped working as well

• Like Like x 1
  11. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

The 146 on skw was made as an ai only loco so features are either incomplete/bugged, etc. Not really supposed to be used by the player even though it's available.

12. tsw2

tsw2 Well-Known Member

If it's available it should work .
    DTG JD can you look at this

• Like Like x 1
  13. DTG Alex

DTG Alex Community Manager Staff Member

We've got a report of this issue, the team are looking into it and we are aiming to implement a fix for this in an upcoming update.

• Like Like x 1
  14. razmatus#2517

awesome, cos even though those locos dont go above 160, it is still nice to be "relieved" by LZB - like hahaha PZB, you have no power here :D

• Like Like x 1