Munich Memmingen Railway Line

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by kaltner.manuel.426, Jan 10, 2021.

1. kaltner.manuel.426

kaltner.manuel.426 New Member

Hello everyone, I would like the Munich Buchloe Memmingen route next for the Train Simulator 2021, I would be happy

2. Cyclone

Cyclone Well-Known Member

I see no data supporting this and no commentary, so let me fill in what I believe he means without any vouching for the line myself. I do not promise accuracy here.

The Allgäu Railway travels from Munich to Lindau over a distance of 221 km. The numbering is split into two segments, the first a 68 km segment that ends at Buchloe. This then diverts to the Buchloe-Memmingen Railway, which is an additional 46 km. As such, this is a 114 km route that is being requested. Trains on the route appear to be Class 218 and Class 642 models, with the 218 being the primary model serving all the way to Munich every 2 hours, with 3 train pairs daily all the way from Munich to Zurich. Meanwhile, Augsburg to Memmingen runs every two hours using the 642, with a path through Bad Wörishofen and other individual services between Memmingen and Krumback, sometimes to Günzburg.

Here is the source page.