Creation Sharing My Content Plan Updates.

Discussion in 'PC Editor Discussion' started by GTAGamer245, Oct 17, 2023.

1. GTAGamer245

GTAGamer245 Well-Known Member

Shortly after the announcement of PC Editor, I released a roadmap for the content I planned development for TSW4.
    Even though my route is in early planning I am confident to reveal that I am planning to develop **drumroll**

West Coast Main Line: Rugby - Crewe
    Acronym: RCW
    G-BB-R7-01 or G-BD-R7-02 *
    * The class 66 will also be included in a DRS livery if the appropriate licence can be approved.

Explore the countryside of Warwickshire, Staffordshire and Cheshire in the LNWR Class 350 desiro with the /2, 3 and 4 subclasses included.

Included is the line from Rugby to Crewe via the Trent Valley Line with the line via Stoke-On-Trent also included.

Explore 14 stations with the likes of

Rugby
    Nuneaton
    Atherstone
    Polesworth
    Tamworth
    Lichfield Trent Valley
    Rugeley Trent Valley
    Stafford
    Stone
    Stoke On Trent
    Longport
    Kidsgrove
    Alsager
    Crewe

Timetable

Included class 350 services:
    AI at Rugby on London - Birmingham Services
    Playable London - Crewe services between Rugby and Crewe
    AI at Rugeley Trent Valley
    Playable services from Birmingham to Liverpool between Stafford and Crewe (non stop)
    Playable services between Stafford and Crewe via Stoke-On-Trent.

Layers:
    WMR Class 323 as AI at Lichfield Trent Valley (Requires Birmingham Cross City)
    Northern Class 323 on extra services between Stoke On Trent and Kidsgrove + extra AI at Crewe (Requires Glossop Line)
    EMT Class 158 on extra services between Stoke On Trent and Crewe (Requires Midland Main Line)

Railtour: TBC
    Freight: TBC

Locomotive dlc I planned earlier with code: G-GG-L7-01 has been put on hold to prioritise development on the WCML: Trent Valley.
    Hope this reveal hasn't disapointed you.

Gaming On Wheels Inc

• Like Like x 4