PlayStation My Driving Stats - Right And Wrong Mileage

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by stujoy, May 4, 2020.

1. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I reached the milestone of Level 500 yesterday (03/05/20).

In celebration of this I went through all my stats in-game and jotted them all down for posterity.

In adding up all the miles driven by each train and also by each route it totalled around 24,000 miles for both, but the "miles driven" bit of my profile character states it at around 15,750 miles, which is way off. It would have been nice to have that total showing accurately as it doesn't involve collating my own data and doing maths (okay the spreadsheet did the maths).

In case you were wondering, I've had the game for 251 days, so it's an average of 95 miles each day for the higher figures, which sounds about right, so I think the route and train figures are adding up correctly.

I wasn't at all surprised to find I'd driven around 6000 miles on each of NTP and GWE as well as 5000 miles on PC but I was surprised to find I'd driven almost as many miles on MSB as LIRR at around 1100 and 1250 respectively. I thought I would have done much more on LIRR. TVL was a bit lower than I thought at 1800 miles as well.

Class 45 comes out as the train with most miles driven by far at 3300 miles, which is no surprise, and the Class 08 as the least with just 33 miles, poor little neglected gronk.

2. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

The real question is, how many game hours? :P

EDIT: Hey we joined the TSW forums the exact same day!

3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I have no idea how many hours. Too many is the closest answer I can give!