Train Sim World 3 My Livestreams & Uploaded Videos Of Tsw3 Gameplay On My You Tube Channel For All To Enjoy At Anytime

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by theaussiedon#1057, Jul 5, 2023.

1. Hello Railfans The Aussie Don as a long time Train Sim World player my You Tube channel Australia Worldwide Gaming & Entertainment is Australia's home of TSW gameplay and i welcome all to come check us out and enjoy u can subscribe if u like but its no big drama if u dont as i just love to play Simulation and Train Simulation video gaming and entertain people so this page will add our livestreams and uploaded videos over time and do note all our uploaded videos always start as Premieres anyway do enjoy..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2023
    • Like Like x 1

2. This our latest Freight Service trip and 1st in a long while on the Cajon Pass as we take a Creators Club Design down the line for a epic 50min ride do enjoy folk will Premiere 1st on Saturday 19th August 2023 at 1080p 60fps and after updated to show up to 1440p 60fps HD

3. This Scenario is a blockbuster folks as we head onto the Nahverkehr Dresden in one highly detailed Thunderstorm with tons of close lighting bolts on this trip do enjoy the ride it will be wroth the watch i have not seen this much lighting on a trip since around TSW3 launch

4. Check out our latest Train Sim World 3 uploaded video (5th September 2023 uploaded) as we did this very cool German Trip showing at 1440p 60fps HD With You host The Aussie Don click the link and head to our You Tube channel and enjoy the ride my follow Railfans..

#trainsimworld3 #Railfans #simulation

5. Train Sim World 3 | 465 Connex Southeastern | Southeastern High Speed via @YouTube @trainsimworld #TrainSimWorld3 Watch our latest TSW3 Uploaded video now With The Aussie Don on our You Tube channel follow Railfans showing at 1440p 60fps HD

6. Check out this great East Coastway ride with the classic 313 Southern on a nice summer sunny day from Brighton do enjoy