My Route Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by UP_conductor79, Jun 25, 2018.

1. UP_conductor79

UP_conductor79 Member

I would like to see Bailey yard in TSW (across all three platforms), located in North Platte Nebraska, (UP own) it is one of the world's largest train yards, which as over 64 tracks, 20 miles (total track) with over 350 switches, the yard it's self is seven miles long from end to end, with two hump yards (EAST hump and West Hump), balloon and wye tracks, RCL zones (remote control locomotives) for switching operations, and much more more.

And also,
    This yard is a major hub for Union Pacific, and it's highly important for local industry's to ship their respected products across the U.S and shipping products from one side of the country to the other side, with hundreds of miles of track.

Historically: It was the first rail line to connect the East coast to the West coast of the U.S in the 1800's and they connected the two rail lines right here in North Platte, so this train yard is highly historic, without the intercontinental railroad BNSF, NS, and others all of it wouldn't even exist, I would even argue even in Europe as well...

So please design the yard and the routes going in and out of or at least release map editing tool and let some like myself create it.

• Like Like x 3