Steam Nahverkehr Dresden Chrashes On Re50 Leipzig-dresden Services

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by jolojonasgames, Feb 14, 2023.

1. jolojonasgames

jolojonasgames Well-Known Member

Whenever I'm trying to play the BR 146 on an RE 50 service from Leipzig-Dresden, regardless of the time, the game crashes as soon as I'm leaving Riesa Hbf. This is quite annoying, as RE services are my favourite way to enjoy the routes that have them, and the frustrating nature of this has kept me from playing DRA for a while, until I tried again today, to see the issue was still there.

2. aeronautic237

aeronautic237 Well-Known Member

Could it be a mod, engine ini edit, or custom livery that is causing the crash?

Could it be something like a forced DirectX version thingy that you can do by typing '-DX12'?

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

I just tried out part of the re50 service, also on steam and I did not get any crashes leaving Riesa. Have you tried verifying the integrity of your files? For some crashes on other routes, verifying the files got rid of the crashes. Try it out and see what happens

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. jolojonasgames

jolojonasgames Well-Known Member

Thanks, this worked! I always forget that verifying the files is a solution for many things :)