PlayStation Nahverkehr Dresden Dispatcher Pathing Malfunction

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by Martin13, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Martin13

Martin13 Well-Known Member

This has happened to me all the times I have operated this service.
    Train Sim World 2_20210911195349.jpg

Upon reaching the first station on the route you are met with a red signal just after the platform. This red signals stays that way for 3 - 4 minutes so that a train running in the opposite direction can clear the track.
    Train Sim World 2_20210911195228.jpg

The problem is that the dispatcher, instead of sending my train through the middle track which is free of any oncoming trains, decides to make me wait for the oncoming train to clear the second leftmost track in order to send me through it for no apparent reason. This waiting makes it impossible to get to the next station on time as the signal clears later than the time when you are supposed to be arriving to the next station. In the picture below you can see how the dispatcher wants to send me through the occupied track instead of chooseing the free track ahead of me.
    Train Sim World 2_20210911195212.jpg

Here are some more map pictures to help you get situated.

Train Sim World 2_20210911195151.jpg

Train Sim World 2_20210911195102.jpg

Now, I have no idea if this is an intended feature but I think you should be able to meet the times marked by the timetable assuming you drive the train correctly. (This really frustrates me as I always try to be on time)

Anyway, thanks for reading and have a nice day =).

• Like Like x 2