Nec Nahverkehr Dresden Bml Rush Hour Train Pack Dlc

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by driverwoods#1787, Apr 20, 2022.

1. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Need more trains to handle to handle the Rush Hour services and handle the crowds from major cities to the suburbs.
    I present the Rush Hour Train Pack. This pack is made up of US Avelia Liberty HSP-46 Germany DB BR411 ICE-T & DB BR146.0 UK Class 700 & Class 455.
    US Boston Providence
    Avelia Liberty Next Generation American High Speed.

Built from 2019-present by Alstom. Tutorial takes place in Providence RI to Mansfield MA on a Boston Service originating from Washington Union Station Max speed is 185 mph (300 kmh) tilt enabled Tilt Disabled 200 mph (320 kmh) Line Speed 150 mph (240 kmh). Voltages 25kv 60hz OHLE Boston-Providence 11kv 25hz-11kv 60hz (12.5kv 25-60hz) NEC Washington DC to New Haven
    [​IMG]
    Interior Taken from Railcolor News (paywall) original source is Amtrak blog which has cab pictures
    [​IMG]
    HSP-46
    Built from 2013-2014 by MPI Wabtec for MBTA Max Speed 125 mph (200 kmh) reduced to 80-100 mph (130-160 kmh) when pulling Hyundai Rotem Coach built from 2017-2019 in Philadelphia, PA. Tutorial level is Boston South Station to Ruggles
    [​IMG]
    Hyundai Rotem Coach
    [​IMG]
    Both NEC trains use Alerter and Postive Train Control as train protection systems. Service pattern Avelia Liberty runs High Speed Train Acela services while HSP-46 does MBTA Providence/Stoughton Line schedule
    Germany Riesa-Dresden
    DB BR411 ICE-T

Built by Siemens from 1999-2004 uses PZB ETCS LZB Sifa GNT. Combines the electric propulsion of its High speed cousins the DB BR406 ICE 3M Standard for all TSW 2 owners and Hauptstrecke Munchen Augsburg DB BR403 ICE 3 with the tilting of DB BR612 from Tharandter Rampe Tutorial takes place from Dresden Hbf to Dresden Neustadt. Guided stop at Dresden Mitte Unguided stop Dresden Neustadt
    Regular Paint. Can also get HMA ICE 3 Green stripe sides
    [​IMG]
    DB BR146.0
    Built from 1999-2004 by Bombardier now Alstom as a passenger version of DB BR145. Max Speed 160 kmh comes in two paint schemes DB red and VVO 146 017. Comes with 780 785 766.2 doppelstockwagen S-Bahn dresden paint. When layered to Nordrhein Westfalen (RRO HRR SKA) Hamburg & Bayern HMA gets 781 786 while keeping 766.2 cab car. Tutorial takes place from Meissen to Coswig section. Picture is by Clemens Kral from Bahnbilder.de. Equipped with PZB LZB Sifa
    [​IMG]
    Service Pattern ICE-T does ICE Line 50 Wiesbaden Flughafen Frankfurt Bebra Leipzig Riesa Dresden Service DB BR146.0 S1 S-Bahn Dresden RE50. Layering RE1 NRW Express HRR SKA RE4 Wupper Express RE7 Rhein Munster Express (Source German Wikipedia) RRO RE2 Rhein Haard Express and RE6 Rhein Weser Express HRR also RE9 Aachen Siegen. Followed by HMA & Main Spessart Bahn.
    Both Riesa-Dresden DLC trains are 15kv 16.7hz AC
    UK Brighton Main Line
    Class 700

Built from 2014-2018 by Siemens at Krefeld Germany Part of Desiro City UK trains. Comes in two versions 8 carriages Class 700/0 12 carriages Class 700/1 Tutorial takes place at Three Bridges to Horley Guided stop Gatwick Airport. Comes in regular paint or Trainbow 700 155. Uses the ATS Patch sounds or Armstrong Powerhouse sounds instead of reused TS 22 Class 444 sounds DC Class 395 AC Sounds. Train Protection Systems are ETCS overlaid with CBTC Thameslink Core BML & ECML South AWS TPWS DSD Drivers Remainder Appliance. Depot is Three Bridges. Service Pattern Thameslink services to or from Brighton/Horsham via Gatwick Airport towards Bedford Peterborough and Cambridge. Electrical Voltages 25kv OHLE and 750v DC Third Rail
    Trainbow Version 700 155
    [​IMG]
    Regular Paint
    [​IMG]
    Class 455
    Built from 1982-1985 as part of the Mk3 coach EMU family like its AC Cathcart Circle Version Class 318. Train Protection Systems AWS TPWS DSD Drivers Remainder Appliance. Uses English Electric 507 DC Traction motors. Tutorial is from Clapham Junction to East Croydon. Depot is Stewarts Lane. Service Pattern London Victoria to Balham London Victoria to East Crydon for Epsom. Voltage 750v DC Third Rail top contact.
    Interior
    [​IMG]
    Exterior
    [​IMG]
    Videos of Rush Train pack DLC Real life Max limit 5
    DB BR 146.0 Riesa-Dresden

Avelia Liberty Boston-Providence

UK BML Class 700

ICE-T Riesa-Dresden has the Green stripe special paint

Boston-Providence HSP-46

Conclusion
    Rush Hour Train Pack is a DLC that I'm proposing for TSW 2 since it offers new trains perfectly suited for the rush hour pack routes Riesa-Dresden Brighton Main Line and NEC Boston-Providence. Want to experience High Speed Rush Hour trains then Avelia Liberty NEC Boston & ICE-T DB BR411 are the trains for you due to them being High Speed Electric tilting Trains. For a traditional Rush Hour commuter trains and ability to layer on Future routes try UK Class 455 700 followed by DB BR146.0 Riesa-Dresden and HSP-46 MBTA NEC Boston-Providence. Pack will be sold for a normal DLC locomotive $19.99 US or same price as the new journey expansion pack $13.99 US. To sum it up these are the reasons to why TSW 2 needs the rush hour train pack.

Last edited: May 7, 2022
    • Like Like x 15
  2. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

I think first though we actually need the routes to work already with what we have dresdan still crashes near it and I feel adding stuff will make it worse same goes for bml even more with Victoria poorly running and having many red light issues. They are great suggestions though don't get me wrong but feel like dtg need to iorn the route out first. If it was the case that also 8th gen consoles weren't able to have added layers would that also mean they couldn't have the dlc though?

• Like Like x 1
  3. driverwoods#1787

8th generation consoles can still get the DLC but not the layers. If you are paying close attention to the rush hour stream Matt actually said 9th generation consoles use PC Time Table that's how they get DLC and Layers. Get the proposed Rush Hour Train pack for 8th generation consoles you don't get layers for other routes TSW 2 standard although SKA gets them and preserved collection routes.

4. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

Okay I think you need to re read what I have said as you have just said what I said. The 8th gen consoles struggle even without the added layers that the 9th gen consoles get hence why I have said adding possibly more to the 8th gen consoles may not help

5. trainmasteraiden

trainmasteraiden Active Member

i'd love to see the GP40MAC, MP36PH MBTA

6. driverwoods#1787

You mean a Reskinned MP36PH-3C Caltrain into MBTA Paint. My question is this is it common for NEC Boston-Providence MBTA services to get GP40MAC or not?

7. trainmasteraiden

trainmasteraiden Active Member

Yes