Need Of Old Routes For Extra Services In Tsw 2?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by DB BR Germany, Jun 12, 2020.

1. DB BR Germany

DB BR Germany Member

Heyho,
    During the time of TSW 2020 we often had the situation that we would need another route (like Main Spessart Bahn) to get extra services for a new route (Like HRR).
    Will we need some of the old TSW 2020 routes to get extra services in upcoming TSW 2 ones? Or will TSW 2020 and TSW 2 routes will not be connected at all?

THE FOLLOWING TEXT IS UNNECESSAIRY TO READ:
    The reason why I am asking that question is because I'm thinking of switching platform.
    Until now I was playing TSW on my PS4. But since I got a new PC and the states and my level in TSW 2020 will not be saved and moved to TSW 2, I was thinking of switching to PC.
    I could still play the old routes on my PS4. But it would be sad if we would get extra services in future DLCs if we own for example MSB. Obviously, I would not own the old routes on PC anymore...

So If someone already knows the answer please comment below. Otherwise it would be great if you answer it on a QnA Stream!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  2. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

Unless the locos are native TW2 locos and not part of the preserved collection...no additional services will be added. TSW2 content is completely seperate to TSW2020 content

• Like Like x 1
  3. DB BR Germany

DB BR Germany Member

Okay thank you!