PlayStation Need Some Help In Ruhr Sieg Nord

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by IfICanDream, Mar 1, 2021.

1. IfICanDream

IfICanDream Active Member

I’m in Boele Yard working with a BR363 lumber train. I’ve set up the locomotive, got it running, did the first coupling, then uncoupled, stopped at the reversal point location, coupled again, stopped at the reversal point. Now it’s asking to couple to formation five more vehicles. I already have five vehicles coupled in front of me and when I move a short distance I get the dreaded error message. I have no idea what I’m doing wrong. I believe the name of this scenario is Trunk Service.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

What error message? If it says unexpected formation, you have not coupled/uncoupled the right amount. Sometimes you need to detach only a few and not the entire consist. This will not work with the uncouple switch in the cab and you will have to do those manually. If you have objective markers turned on, it will show the exact point where it should be uncoupled.

Also check manual switches on the map in case you are going to the wrong section. Ensure you have permission too from the signaller as they will not always change everything for you.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. IfICanDream

It says “signal passed in danger.” And there’s a red indicator before I start moving that says 135 yards. And when it passes that point is when I get the error message. Is it asking me to stop before the signal? But there’s no indication I need to do anything.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Alex_m30x#7297

Alex_m30x#7297 Well-Known Member

you never pass a signal at red, always stop, also remember that the 135 yards is from the cab, the train might be 135 yards long, so the front/ back could pass the signal. always know your train length by looking at pause menu, and keep at least that plus 10 yards / 10 metres away from red signals at all time unless got permission from signaller, as it is some times over sensitive!
    Try stopping and contact signaller, if no approval wait and look on map, are there any other trains around that might be prioritised over you?
    Hope this helps

• Like Like x 1
  5. IfICanDream

Here are some screenshots.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. IfICanDream

Contacting the signaler did it. I was able to pass the point. Thank you very much. I guess I need to pay a little more attention to signs.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Alex_m30x#7297

Alex_m30x#7297 Well-Known Member

No worries, glad to help

• Like Like x 1
  8. IfICanDream

Well maybe you can help me again. I’m stuck at another point. I’ve stopped behind the sign and I can’t seem to contact the signaller to get a response. I’m 30 feet behind the sign. Is that too far?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Looks like you need to uncouple first as it is suggesting. You may find you then get a green

• Like Like x 1