PC New Bug On Bakerloo Line?

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by mancunian#7861, Apr 22, 2021.

1. mancunian#7861

mancunian#7861 Active Member

Hi guys. Earlier on today after downloading the new big update on Steam, I played the next scenario on the Bakerloo line in this game, namely 222D-11 Elephant and Castle to Harrow and Wealdstone. Everything went fine until I got to Piccadilly Circus, then my train wouldn't budge! I wanted to be sure it wasn't something I'd done inadvertently so just played it again but sadly same thing happened.

OK, so before I report it, can anyone tell me please if you've experienced this too since the upgrade or is it just me? Also, was it happening before the upgrade/update or an ongoing one?

Thanks, Nick

2. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

The bug on Bakerloo line with trains not getting power or moving after stopping at a station has been around for quite a while now.
    It's not a new one.
    Also, the update released this week did not have any Bakerloo fixes or improvements in it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mancunian#7861

mancunian#7861 Active Member

Thank you for that, Nick. In which case it begs the question, if this is a known issue and has been around for so long, why aren't they fixing the damn thing?! <sigh>