New Camera Boost Speed

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lil jj, Feb 15, 2022.

1. Lil jj

Lil jj Well-Known Member

on train sim world i am sure most people love having nice camera angles while driving trains. especially the free camera [or at least i do], which can show you the train rush past you at speed.
    to get a good angle of watching a train passing by at speed, you can use the camera boost button to go further away from the train and setup the camera at a nice point to watch the train flyby at speed. but, on high speed lines like haupstrecke munchen-ausburg, boston sprinter and especially LGV meditteranee [apologies for the spelling] you would want a want a faster camera boost to see the 320 km/h [199mph] tgv zoom past, but currently the speed of the camera boost is about 200 km/h [124mph].

so what i want changing is the camera boost speed, it will help players see high speed trains zoom past from your own desired angle [currently you could see a high speed flyby, but you cant get a good angle because the train would be gone by then]. in the settings they should be a slider where you can change the speed of the camera boost [with max 400 km/h [248mph and minimum 160 km/h [99mph].
    this isn't a big change to tsw2 but it is more likely to happen!