1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Debrief And Task Log Scroll Fault?

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bug Reports' started by wayneb, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:57 AM.

1. wayneb

wayneb New Member

With TSW 2020 they have introduced the ability to hold down the map screen which brings up the task log screen and stations to visit. There doesn't seem to be a way to scroll down through this list like you can if you pause the game and see the same info and then use the right joystick button to scroll down through the list. It would appear you are meant to be able to do this with the non pause menu version as there is a slider graphic on the right of the screen indicating where you are through the log..but using the same right joystick or d-pad up and down DOESNT scroll the log? Not a massive issue as its there in the pause menu but does seem silly you cant move the info in the in game screen?

More disconcerting is at the new Debriefing screen at the end and again you cannot scroll down through the stations you stopped at and see the times you arrived etc. I've pressed every button in case I'm doing something wrong but nothing scrolls the info down. In the old version you could view all your stops and see which ones you arrived on time. This is quite important with the Rapid Transit route as there are around 18 stops and as this new end game screen only has room to display around 6 stations your obviously not seeing your whole journey results if you can't scroll down through the list. If I'm doing something wrong please tell me!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019 at 11:31 AM
    • Upvote Upvote x 4