The Catch New Game Idea, Next Year?

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by ImmortalSoul83, Jul 2, 2020.

1. ImmortalSoul83

ImmortalSoul83 Active Member

So you know what I thought of.. And from reading that article is that this only for European fishing. So Hope they get idea towards a new game towards next year if possible. For us people in America that loves to bass fish other fish type in America. So I made some art I thought would be cool. It's made with the same title but parts changed to it. Anyways what your guy's thought? Would it be nice to have a game dedicated for American lakes and fish species.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. ImmortalSoul83

Someone mentioned that Dovetail is more of a European company and I understand that this won't be possible probably. I guess might as well look elsewhere for a game similar to FSW. i bought the other game but very disappointed with the bugs I'm encountering. Was hoping for more out of FSW but looks like it's dead in the water now. :(

3. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

Dovetail is based in the U.K. Their first fishing game was Euro Fishing, all about European style fishing, mainly Carp & the native species found or stocked throughout the European venues. FSW really was a Big achievement for such a small company. They managed to get a lot of real world fishing industry companies to sign on as sponsors/partners; as well as a huge roster of real world pro anglers. FSW took the franchise to the US & other world locations. A lot of players of FSW expected they would support that title for quite some time; just as Dovetail has done with the Train Sim World franchise. Remember, Dovetail is a small company with tremendous challenges of trying to stay afloat financially; putting out products to do that during this Covid Lockdown has dramatically affected all companies ability to survive.
    That being said, there are many players that would like to see different fishing from around the world. They do have the ability to add any location to The Catch. We will all have to wait & see what transpires? There are alternatives out there, If you want US locations & cant deal with FSW any more.
    I'd kindly suggest not to abandon FSW & The Catch because they're not perfect. Dovetails games are really good games. The companies need players to support them now more than ever or we may lose them altogether!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
  4. ImmortalSoul83

No I own both games. and your right about how bad things are right now cause of the Covid-19. I think this is why they decided to do this game to bring more revenue into the company which I have no problem with. There is a bug issue with coarse/float fishing and it was really bad experience with the game. Check the video below.

• Like Like x 1
  5. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

They definitely got to get a grip on the bugs/glitches.