1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Jersey Transit Route

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by seandalton683, Nov 26, 2019.

1. seandalton683

seandalton683 New Member

You guys should consider making a new jersey transit route for people to buy because i feel many people would buy it, it is a popular railroad

• Like Like x 9
  2. kiyoko91

kiyoko91 Well-Known Member

How about the northeast corridor, that could work

• Like Like x 3
  3. mlouie100

mlouie100 Well-Known Member

The Morris/Essex line could be a good route for a future DLC. the line runs from Hackettstown to Hoboken and New York Penn. Also includes the Gladstone Branch

• Like Like x 2
  4. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

Ratian valley would definitely be a good New Jersey transit line because it travel’s on the Norfolk Southern freight line.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Munkey82

Munkey82 Member

I agree the Morris/Essex line/ Bergen Main line for NJ Transit would be an awesome DLC. They have them on TS, but they need to bring them to TSW. Morris/Essex is the original line that started the Mid-Town Direct service as well.

• Like Like x 3
  6. mlouie100

mlouie100 Well-Known Member

I agree it could give the drivers a challenge driving the diesel/electric alp 45dp locomotives and it could be the first route where dovetail can implement the passenger info system into the game

• Like Like x 2
  7. NJT Railfan

NJT Railfan Well-Known Member

The Raritan seems like the best option of a route for TSW. But I'm taking more of a look at the Bergen County and Main Lines. They seem to fit distance for TSW with NS freight available. They haven't done long freights in a while, instead more shorter ones. It would probably have the NS GP38-2 with rolling stock, an ALP45DP, NJT Comet V Coach and Comet V Cab Car.

• Like Like x 5