New Livery Designer Function Interior Designer Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by gwrfan#3416, Sep 13, 2022.

1. gwrfan#3416

gwrfan#3416 Well-Known Member

So I know straight away people would be saying what when they read the title, why and is it necessary as an suggestion. Well in my opinion it is as everytime I make an livery on livery designer I look through the windows to see the interior and it has the colours you would usually find on it's chairs and walls but I want there to be an option to change that. What I'm suggesting is that on livery designer on the menu where it says what layers, logos, text and etc there be an button which says "change to interior mode". If you press this button on any device your playing tsw3 you get too see the interior of the coach and an tab is shown where it would say your usual stuff that you would see when you externally add layers. But this one if pressed would allow you to select if you want to paint the walls, tables, chairs and flooring for the whole train or particular bits. This would allow you to let say have green seats and tables for an class 395 so it looks like an Gwr class 800 and etc. This however is my opinion and I'm not trying to force dovetail or anyone to like or make this it's just an suggestion after all. But I would appreciate it if you would tell me your opinion or any ideas you have for this feature.

P.s.s (no spam or adverts to try to make people look at an thread you've made on the forum).

• Like Like x 5
  2. tft#6439

tft#6439 Well-Known Member

Good suggestion, something that'd make a lot of my liverys 10 times better.

• Like Like x 2