New Locomotives For Rapid Transit Dlc

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NorthRail1, Dec 6, 2017.

?
  1. DB BR 143 + Doppelstockwagen

49.1%
  2. DB BR 182

41.5%
  3. DB BR 101

47.2%
  4. Freight locomotive e.g. 145/152/189

37.7%
  5. Shunting locomotive e.g. 294

39.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. NorthRail1

NorthRail1 Well-Known Member

The Rapid Transit DLC for Train Sim World only contains one locomotive, the DB BR 1442. This is considerably less than the previous routes which all had three locomotives. I believe that more locomotives should be released as further DLC. These are some of my suggestions for new locomotives for Rapid Transit.
    Firstly, the DB BR 1442 is not the only train used on the S-Bahn Mitteldeutschland with the DB BR 143 and 182 operating with Doppelstockwagen along the network. If these were added there would be a greater variety to the commuter trains making the route less bland.
    Also, the S-Bahn Mitteldeutschland is not the only service operating along the route. InterCity services operated between Leipzig and Dessau operated by the DB BR 101 which could be added to Train Sim World. There is also a freight depot at Leipzig Messe allowing for freight trains such as the DB BR 145 or 152 being added. A shunting locomotive could also be added such as the DB BR 294.
    Whilst DTG can't make every locomotive suggested I believe that they should take these suggestions into account for expansions to the Rapid Transit route.

• Like Like x 9
  2. pschlik

pschlik Well-Known Member

Gosh I would love a Taurus. Would be the perfect second loco for the base route as it fits the modern theme well.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Kalikowsky

Kalikowsky New Member

Something from DMU would be cool too!
    DB BR 632-modern DMU operated by DB
    dbbr632.jpg

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Maaaaaxz.

Maaaaaxz. New Member

Tbh, if they would want money for an expansion to an DLC which contains only 1 Loco would be pretty much an asshole move. They should add it in an Update (free) otherwise it would once again prove that DTG is greedy af

I would prefer the BR143 + Doppelstockwagen. The cargo one would be great too :d

5. Th3Fl4mIng

Th3Fl4mIng Member

I really like and support your idea. Personally I voted for the BR 101 with a little bit of ulterior motives... Let me explain:
    So we all know that DTG is not going to release any AI trains for TSW which means if they give us a BR 101, Leipzig Hbf would be built out wholly :love: , since the Intercity isn't going through Leipzig Hbf (tief). And honestly simply thinking of it gives me goosebumps.
    Wouldn't that be amazing?

• Like Like x 1
  6. keksman

keksman Well-Known Member

would love to see a doppelstockwagen in the game !

• Like Like x 1