New "map Details"

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lordragnarr, May 18, 2021.

1. lordragnarr

lordragnarr New Member

How many of you would like to have more information displayed on the in Game- Map,? To have icons on the map, Like for instance, all the Stations, Road intersections,- (Road Name ), hump yards, Speed Limits, Better Signal icons, Grade % , - (topography detail on Map), Scale "(0, l----l----l 1Mi) Miles/km, For distance, "Map Key" and Compass: N.S.E.W.

Junctions, speed limit traps, (80Mph-30Mph, suddenly) And what the difference is in the colors of the tracks. And of course when you would be in a tunnel or on a Bridge.
    Sincerely Lordragnarr,

Last edited: May 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 9
  2. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

I've wanted a new/updated map since TSW came out. It's way too basic in my opinion.

I think the "must haves" are, Station & Junction names as well as speed changes. Other additional things which I'd think help improve it are a Compass, train information, when zoomed in you can see what service it is, this would be helpful especially with "Rush Hour" coming soon as if we're held up, we can see who's delaying us or who we're slowing down.

Little things would add so much more.

Maybe someone who has TS21 could add more suggestions which they think would improve the map?

Last edited: May 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  3. breblimator

breblimator Guest

4. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

I think several things, especially speed traps, would be better off placing on a Train Simulator-alike HUD, rather than the map.